3D Printed Shoes by designer Alan Nguyen, and exhibited at the Milan Design Week in 2012 and the Maison et Objet show in Paris, again in 2012. The shoes were commissioned by Freedom of Creation for FreshFiber, a company that makes “personalized 3D accessories.” This 3D Printed Mashup Shoe celebrates a collection of the most successful iPhone cases from FreshFiber. This 3D printed mash up shoe holds your iPhone on the side, cool?
Definitive Plants vs. Zombies Guide: How to grow more plants faster, kill more zombies deader, get more money quicker!
While we’re all waiting for the Plants vs. Zombies 2 to show up in the iPhone and iPad App Store, the original version is still providing tons of fun, not to mention frenetic plant on zombie action! I’ve lost many a nights sleep playing PvZ since it launched, and I’ve accumulated a bunch of really handy tips, hints, and cheats. Here are my top 10!
- Planning out your sunflowers Sunflowers are the power of this game. If you have too few sunflowers you won’t be able to afford enough of the right plants to defend your lawn from the zombies who want to “eat your brainz”. Sunflowers are your primary concern when you start the level. Plant two rows of sunflowers in the back of your lawn where they are mostly pretty protected. Then, when the first zombie enters the screen, plant the single pea shooter 3.5 squares away from the first zombie. This pea shooter will kill the zombie just before it eats your plant, maximizing your time. Then keep planting sunflowers until the next zombie enters the screen. Repeat until all two rows of sunflowers are planted.
- Check which zombies are coming before you select your plants Before you start the level you get a glimpse at which zombies will attack on that level. That lets you know the proper plants to choose for that level. There are some zombies which are only beaten by certain plants, such, as the bungee zombie, and you want to make sure you have the right plant, like canopy plant, to stop them dead(er).
- Check your almanac After you have encountered a zombie it is added to your almanac. So if ever you forget how to defeat one of the zombies you can just take a look at the almanac for its weaknesses and special quirks. You can do this before you have selected your plants, which will make sure you are not left defenceless.
- Farm the Yeti to earn money more quicklyThe yeti zombie is cute yet reclusive. He is only found on one level (4-10) and only after you have completed the levels once in full, and then gone back to complete them again. However, you can use the second time to farm the yeti and get three diamonds. If you dont see the yeti zombie in the preview restart the game a second time or kill the game in the task bar. The yeti zombie will run if he takes too much damage so always make sure to put some plants behind him to slow his escape. You can keep farming him for as long as you want with this method, just don’t pass the level. (Apologies for the fog in the picture it is hard to take pictures during a lightning storm!)
- Getting Zen Garden plants Make sure that you have at least one spot open in your main zen garden for the new plant to be placed. If it gets filled up when one drops in a game, exit the game and sell another plant so you have a spot free in case another drops. Make sure you also have 10 chocolates. There’s nothing worse than getting a drop of chocolate instead of a plant. The fastest way is through the bonus games. I like whack-a-zombie since it is fast and there is a chance each time you chew up a grave as well.
- Play “Last Stand” to make more money fast. Play the mini game “Last Stand” to earn even more quick cash. The best part of earning money this way is that after the set up you can just let the game play itself out without worry, as you don’t have to care if you pass the level or not. The golden magnets will collect the gold for you and you can earn about 5k in two of the 5 flags.
- Grow your plants immediately If you don’t feel like waiting on your plants to grow or if Crazy Dave’s Shop is fully sold out of items which respawn the next day, you can move time forward. Using this trick you will replenish in moments instead of days. The first thing you do is make sure your plants are fully watered and fed for the day. Then leave the application. Next double click the home button to open the task bar and press the minus button kill the application. Then Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Automatically > Off > Move day one ahead. Exit and go back to your game with your plants will have grown up before your eyes. Repeat the same steps for putting the time back. Make sure to kill the application before you move the time ahead.
- Use the umbrella leaf sparingly The umbrella leaf plant will make your time on the roof much more relaxing, as it protects your plants from the bungee zombie. The bungee zombie will steal any plants it targets. You only need 4 umbrella leaf plants to protect almost the whole screen, as each one defends a 3 by 3 square.
- Cat of nine tails If you are playing a level in the pool, the cat of nine tails is just about the only attack you really need. They are really exceptionally efficient as they always go after the zombie which is closest to your home and will shoot down balloon zombies as well. They also shoot guided arrows to anywhere on screen so you dont need to worry about which row they are in or if the attack is behind or in front of them. (The zomboni zombie may need some spike weed though.)
- Finding water plants In order to find a water plant you need to be on a water level. That does not mean that each spawn will be a water plant though, but it does add water plants to the selection chances.
when you use ipad or iphone to play games, which game controller will you choose?
It can be used when connected with the Bluetooth mobile phone and without any drivers
Built-in lithium battery, can be sustainable for long-term use after full charge, safe and stable
You can place your phone on the telescopic holder for more convenience to play games
Bluetooth 3.0 wireless transmission can be 6-8 meters wide range of control from the operation
User-friendly software designed to enter the power saving mode when in no connection state
Ergonomic grip design with good hand feels which brings you optimum fun gaming experience
Compatible with iPod/iPhone/iPad as well as the vast majority of android tablet PCs and android phones
the other game controller is screen stick game controller
For those who love drinking beer, it’s better to have a bottle opener come in handy, even though some people can open the beer bottle with some wired ways. The problem is that you can’t take the opener everywhere. However, for those who have iPhones, this is not a problem anymore.
Your iPhone case can also become a bottle opener. This is the amazing part of the product we will introduce below.
- It protects your iPhone 4 back and frame from Fingerprints, Scratches, Dusts, Collisions And Abrasion
- On the other side you can use your iphone to open the Beer bottle cap.
- The hard case is made from durable Plating material
- It is Perfectly compatible with your iPhone 4/4s
- Easy access to all buttons, controls & ports without having to remove the case.
This is a sliding opener. When you need to open the beer bottle cap, you just need to pull the opener out. When it is not needed, it can be retracted. It has a unique physical structure design. The stainless steel opener will not touch the iPhone. Don’t worry about any surface scratches.
Come and get this unique iPhone case now:
When you choose a holder for your iPhone or iPad, how would you like it to be? Funny? Flexible? Novel?
Well, this “spider” holder is the very product that has all the features mentioned above, and it’s really creepy, yet funny.
“Spiders” can be very flexible, too, being used like this.
What else can you get from it?
- Compatible with iPhone5/4S, iPod
- Car Use – as a vent holder or hang on the back of the seat in front of you
- Home & Office — Hands free stand on any desk giving you a perfect viewing angle.
- Leisure & Outdoors — Wrap around bike handlebars, backpack, or baby stroller.
- Different shapes for you to hold your iPhone and iPod firmly.
- Creative design give you a great entertainment.
Where to buy?
Click the link and you will see the “spiders” “crawling”: http://www.sainsonic.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=spider&x=0&y=0